Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Discounts Available!

Hello friends! Some of you might have already heard, but I am going to Africa on a service trip next summer! I am so excited and grateful and overwhelmed with happiness. All of the expenses for the trip will be coming out of my pocket...and my pocket is small. I'm in college. I am going to work super hard to promote and advertise this photography business so I can get even more shoots booked this year. I have also started taking steps toward making this business more professional. I have made more details under my tab labeled "Pricing", which entails what you would be getting with each shoot. I have also written up a simple contract that I will be implementing from here on out. Oh, and I've started doing mini shoots (more details under Pricing). I want to get better and expand and grow. That's the goal. The goal is to also afford this trip...so I would love it if you guys would recommend and advertise me! Word of mouth is extremely effective. I am starting something that you can do to help advertise me AND reduce the price of your shoot at the same time. Win win. You do not have to have previously worked with me in order to refer me or advertise me and get these discounts!

-If you refer me to someone and they end up booking a shoot, you will get 10% off any future shoot.  Just have the person you referred tell me you sent them and you will get a 10% discount the next time you contact me. 

-If you post a link to my website on your Facebook or Instagram with some words of recommendation, you will also receive 10% off your next shoot. 

How great is it that you'll be getting cute pictures while helping me get to Africa at the same time? By hiring me your essentially helping children in a third world country and that's pretty neat haha. My friends and family have always been so amazing in supporting me and this passion of mine. I feel your love, and I'm so grateful for it. Thanks for all you do for me! Love you guys.

For more info about my service trip you can read my blog post about it here:
life of em: I'M GOING TO AFRICA





No comments:

Post a Comment