Sunday, September 21, 2014

Engagements- Mackenzie & Sam

This weekend I got to do my first engagements! I was so nervous, but since the client was my best friend's brother I felt pretty confident they would still love me even if the pictures sucked. We went to Snow Basin and the leaves were gorgeous. The mountains looked like they were on fire. We were very lucky to have great lighting and great colors. Not only is this couple so gorgeous and photogenic, but they are also the nicest and funnest people to be around. I am so glad they asked me to do their engagements, because it was so fun. Sam and Kenzie are going to have a beautiful marriage and a beautiful life, and their love is so contagious. I wish I could post all of the pictures because literally every one was a good one. These are just some of my favorites...enjoy! 














































No comments:

Post a Comment